The 2nd International Conference Administration Science (ICAS) 2020
Multiplier Effect of Public Policy and Administration in Facing the Pandemic Era
Call for Abstract!! and Call for Paper!!
Welcome to 2nd International Conference Administration Science (ICAS)
In the midst of the advanced development on science, technology and economic growth marked by swift international trade transactions, the world was shocked by the emergence of the Covid 19 pandemic which killed millions of people, paralyzed various sectors of economy and industry and created enormous fear in various circles. Breakthrough efforts to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 epidemic and economic paralysis were carried out by various countries by making various breakthrough policies in various fields, including health, social assistance in the form of social safety net and economic policy policies to generate economic growth.
Apparently, we never know when the Covid 19 pandemic will end, but as a public entity, the state must always be present in order to overcome all the problems it faces, the state must always be a dynamic institution in finding appropriate and fast alternative solutions for immediately reduce the rate of spread of this epidemic and trigger rapid recovery in various fields. In this context, public policy and administration must always be at the forefront of finding solutions in various sectors of life. One alternative solution is how public administration prepares the right policy to help the government find the right solution in formulating public policies for the beloved nation and state.
The multiplier effect of public policy and administration formulated by the government is crucial in determining how policy direction will be taken and how to predict its outcome and impact amid the current crisis and turbulence. To meet the needs of the multiplier effect of public policy and administration, the Polytechnic STIA LAN Bandung, Indonesia will be held an “International conference on Multiplier Effect of Public Policy and Administration in Facing the Pandemic Era” with speakers of a range of academicians and practical expertise in the field of public policy and administration, public governance, political economy etc from Melbourne University Australia, the University of North Malaysia (University Utara Malaysia), Korea, Norway and Indonesia.
The main objective of the international conference is to identify and understand the opportunities and challenge of the multiplier effect of public policy and administration in the pandemic era. Specifically, this activity is aimed at:
- Formulating the knowledge and experiences in regard to the multiplier effect of public policy and administration in the pandemic era.
- Understanding the effect in multiple perspectives such us social, politics, political economy, governance, paradigm shift, economy, business, environmental, security, human resources management etc.
- Creating innovation in public policy and administration which is adaptive and sensitive to the multiplier effect of decision making and process made by the public sector governance in the pandemic era.
- Developing networking and partnership with international academicians, expertise and professionals in arrange of filed in public policy, administration, political economy, development etc.
Scope and Topics
The range of topics covered by The 2nd ICAS 2020 includes (but not limited to):
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Politics, Political economy and Development Studies
- Business and Corporation
- Digital Governance
- Security Studies
- Environmental studies
- Disaster Governance/Management
- Human Resources Management
- Gender, inequality and poverty
- Cultural Studies
The 2nd International Conference Administration Science (ICAS) 2020 will be conducted full day in 8th, December 2020 via online (Zoom) meeting.
October, 8th 2020
December, 4th 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
December, 8th 2020
December, 15th 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
Prof. Dr Agus Pramusinto
Dr. Adi Suryanto
Dr. Muhammad Taufiq, DEA
Prof. Dr. Vedi Hadiz
Prof. Dr. Veithzal Rivai Zainal
Prof. Pan Suk Kim, Ph.D
Prof. Stein Kristiansen, Ph.D
Prof. Dr. Agus Suradika
- All accepted paper will be published in International proceedings indexed by Web of Science
- Selected paper will be proceeded to International Journal Solid State Technology (Q4 Scimago, indexed by SCOPUS).
- E-certificates for participants/presenters
- Dr. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si
- Muhamad Nur Afandi, S.Pd., M.T.
- Indra Kristian, M. AP.
- Ahmad Zakiyuddin, S.IP, M.Kom
- Sabar Gunawan, M.A.
Registration and Submission System
|Presenter||Price (IDR)||Price (USD)|
Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Payment of Registration Fee
After your abstract is accepted, the payment of the conference must be addressed to
Komang Monday Sari
Account number: Mandiri 131-00-1713730-0
Swift code: BMRIIDJA
Message/Remarks: your_abstract_ID (ex. ABS-001)
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
To Register Please Click Link Below
STIA LAN Bandung
Jl. Cimandiri No. 34-38 Bandung 40115
Telp/Fax +62 22. 4237375/4220921
HP 08122134200/ 081317894848